Quantcast

Monday, May 7, 2012

Welcome May Sponsors

Hi everyone!  I hope your week is off to a good start.  Ours is so far uneventful, but that is bound to change I'm sure.  I wanted to take a moment to introduce you to some of my May sponsors, whom I'm all excited to work with. 
 Lisa Leonard Designs creates gorgeous handmade jewelry and gifts out of their San Luis Obispo workshop.  In addition, Lisa is a wife to Steve and mommy to David, 9 and Matty, 7.  Stay tuned for a Lisa Leonard giveaway later in the month.   
Kate wanted to make partner in an accounting firm by the time she was 35.  Instead, she became a stay at home wife and momma with two amazing littles.  She uses her blog, Upside Down Kate, to share her adventures in domesticity while she tries to live with a little bit of humor and a whole lotta grace.  Kate has been a longtime reader of Four Flights of Fancy and I'm excited to have her on board this month. 
Monica created Flying Photo School, an online photo school, to help you use your SLR to its highest potential.  They're passionate about helping you learn to use your camera and additional tips can be picked up on their blog.  Lookout for a helpful photography post soon from Monica.
Ashley of House of Lovelock is married to the dashingly handsome Joel, with whom she shares four adorable children; Jude, Zara, Cruz & Ever.  Ashley will be guest posting for me later this month and I'm happy to be partnering with her. 

Please, if you have a chance stop by and visit these lovely sponsors.  It means so much to me that they believe in me and this blog and their sponsorship helps to keep this little machine going!

Did you enter the Gussy Sews Giveaway yet, btw???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...