Quantcast

Monday, April 2, 2012

Easter Inspiration

Good Morning friends and welcome back to me!  We arrived home from Park City early yesterday afternoon, and instead of unpacking we took advantage of our day by continuing with that vacation feeling by enjoying the weather, washing our cars and picnicking outside.  It's time to settle back into routine though and plan our remaining 2 weeks of spring break, and unpack.  What are some of your spring break plans?  I am starting to get a nesting feeling so will be doing some spring cleaning and also visiting our local museums and the Huntington Gardens & Library.

I have some fun neon posts lined up for the week, but first I wanted to share some of my favorite Easter posts from the last couple of years in case you still needed some ideas.
Easter Bunny Paw Prints is a fun tradition we started about 5 years ago and will continue it until the kids no longer believe in the Easter Bunny I guess ;)

A simple and easy craft for this week, especially for preschoolers through 1st graders are to make these Contact Paper Easter Eggs.

If you grew your own grass eggs this year (I was too lazy and tired to do the project this time around), you can put them to good use and make Grass Egg Place Settings for your Easter feast. 
I've been out of the loop this past week, so please share if you've made or have seen any great Easter inspired crafts or recipes out there.  I'd love to do something with the kids this week!

Oh, and the winner of the Ike & Co. giveaway is Anne of Modern Mrs. Darcy!  Congratulations Anne!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...