Quantcast

Monday, September 27, 2010

Well This Has Been Fun

I think I squealed about 5 times today. I also ran downstairs at work to call my husband, and then my friend Miranda. And then I squealed some more. I am just so excited and overwhelmed with all the positive response and feedback to my blog redesign. It's been a very exciting day for me. For Reals.  Thank you so much for all the kind words for both me, and Heather!  Isn't she amazing?  She jokes that she has no skillz in the kitchen.  But that's okay because I think what she lacks in kitchen talent, she makes up for in home decorating talent don't you think?

So I had plans to work on some final touches tonight to my blog. Like rewriting my Playgrounds & Lollipops page, my About page, and adding my Blog Roll.

But then I got sent home with a work project, and p.s., I have to be at our flagship store in Beverly Hills at 8 AM! So here I sit at 10:00 at night, getting ready to embark on the spreadsheet of death. I seriously think this spreadsheet is going to kill me. I just recently went back to work in the fashion industry as an Account Manager for an LA based clothing company. My friends think my job is fabulous. If they only knew...this spreadsheet alone would make them stick hot pokers in their eyes.

So my little tweaks will have to wait till tomorrow friends. To new followers, welcome! Thanks so much for clicking that subscribe button. I hope I don't disappoint.

Tomorrow, bright and early, come back here to see what Julie from Joy's Hope has up her sleeves. Be here or be square.

p.s. Wish me luck with the spreadsheet.

3 comments:

  1. Andrea - love, LOVE, LOVE the new blog look. Keep up the good work!

    Jenn

    PS.. Good luck with the spreadsheet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL blog design....looks fabulous!!

    Enter my F21 Giftcard Giveaway!
    Statements in Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummmm, HELLO, just checking in and saw your blog. It flipping rawks. How fab!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...